The Official Site of the Northern Virginia Travel Baseball League
A quick tutorial video on how to login, view your team page and add your roster.
Coaches--here's the link to the help button on SportsEngine for your use and to share with your parents, etc.
You can type in questions, look up how to videos or even contact/chat with a live person who can help.
Registration for the End of Season tournament is now OPEN for 8-12u teams. Each tournament will begin with POOL PLAY (2 games) on Sunday, June 2nd and then finish with BRACKET PLAY (single elimination) starting on Saturday, June 8th and completing on Sunday, June 9th.
Coaches will need to login in using their coach's username and password to register teams for the tournament. DEADLINE to register is 4/19.
- 3 game guarantee (6/2 - 6/9)
- FEE: $185, plus cash at the plate for umpires
- HOSTS: If your team can host games either weekend, please reach out to Josh at email@example.com. Teams that host the semi & championship games and trophy presentation (on Sunday, June 9th) will receive $100 reimbursement. Teams will also receive $50 for every 2 BRACKET play games they host (4 games = $100, 8 games = $200).
8-12u teams who DO NOT register for the tournament, the final Sunday of regular season games will be JUNE 2.
- 13u - 18u Weekday Games- no new inning 1 hour and 50 minutes
- 13u - 18u Double-Headers- no new inning 1 hour and 50 minutes
- 13u - 18u Weekend Single Games- no new inning 2 hours and 10 minutes
A reminder that there is never a drop dead time limit for any NVTBL games.
MAC Umpire per game pricing has not changed from years past and pricing is the same per game for all of the above time limits. NVTBL was able to keep pricing consistent from years past with these adjustments.
Click the left button on the top of this page to begin your team registration.
Registration fees for 13U and older teams - $830 (INCLUDES three dozen baseballs for those coaches who attend the coaches meeting)
EXISTING TEAMS & GENERAL SEASON INFO - For additional information regarding the Registration Process Click here
NOTE: All existing teams MUST have all prior season accounting cleared out before scheduling can be processed.
NVTBL's Age Determination Policy for 2019 - Click here
For further assistance regarding Spring 2019 Registration, contact Lisa Lombardozzi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-765-1561.
The current bat policy will remain in effect through Dec. 2019.
13u - 14u
NVTBL will allow USA, USSSA and BBCOR approved bats. NVTBL does recommend that 14u (8th grade) players begin the transition to BBCOR bats no later than the spring/summer of their 8th grade season.
8u - 12u
NVTBL will allow both USA and USSSA approved bats. The survey responses were essentially split equally at 8u - 12u. We have a large number of teams who participate in tournaments that allow USSSA bats. Ultimately we wanted to allow our coaches the most flexibility to make decisions that they feel helps their individual players develop as baseball players. 8u - 12u coaches may still agree before the game to both use only USA bats if that is only what their players use.
Bryce Eldridge drove in 5 runs and was a triple shy of the cycle in a 12-3 win for the Stars Morabito on 4/11.
NVTBL's EDU Podcast continues with a new season of episodes! Tune in each week for a new episode all winter long!
The Premier Showcase League (PSL) is a division of the Northern Virginia Travel Baseball League (NVTBL) 16u - 17u. The PSL was created to provide elite level competition for high school players looking to play baseball at the next level. We have developed a better system to support our local programs/teams while saving local families thousands of dollars in travel expenses. Programs can put in a request to join this premier league within NVTBL.
Are you tired of:
- Traveling 100, 200, 300, 500+ miles to tournaments where you never see a College Coach
- Spending thousands of dollars each season on gas, food, lodging, and more…
- Dividing up your family on weekends as you and your child travel to another tournament
- Playing weak teams locally
- Not having enough knowledge about the recruiting process until it is too late
- Feeling like the program fees for your team are being wasted on excessive tournament fees
- Paying upwards of $50 for gate fees to watch your child play in a tournament