The handout section contains pertinent information regarding insurance, meetings, umpire information and more. NVTBL hopes these handouts will aid our coaches as the organize their teams, set up practices and play games.
Fundraising Program Developed by GMU Students
Good article to read about youth sports and teaching moments.
Details on Fairfax County's request for NVTBL's player rosters; info on Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) & opting out of sharing player info.
Beginning July 1, 2012 the County participation fee will increase as approved by the Board of Supervisors.
The participation fees are:
At the time of sending in your facility request, you will also send in a copy of your roster (to include addresses) along with a check made payable to "County of Loudoun" in the amount of $12.50 or $18.75 per participant. If you add players you will send a revised roster noting the additions along with the additional payment. Your rosters need to be 95% Loudoun residents (league total) to avoid additional charges such as rental fees or supervision fees.
The process in which PRCS will collect this fee is as follows:
1. Leagues will submit allocation request along with payment based on the previous years
reported participation numbers.
2. Leagues that submit a request and payment will receive a conditional allocation.
3. Allocations will become final when rosters and final payment if needed are received by PRCS.
4. Leagues are expected to update rosters and submit additional payments if participation
numbers increase during the allocation season.
5. Any overpayment will be returned to the league if participation numbers are less than expected.
Allocation will be reduced to match actual participation.
You may send payments or drop off along with facility requests and any rosters to the following address.
Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services
Attention: Ethan Lawlor
20145 Ashbrook Place
Ashburn, VA. 20147
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Loudoun County Parks, Recreation, and Community Services