Interested in sports media and management? Need some additional resume boosters for college? Register for an internship with NVTBL today!
NVTBL is looking for 2 - 4 interns for the summer of 2018 to work with NVTBL Media coverage and the Premier Showcase Division (PSL). We are looking for individuals who are interested in Sports Media and Sports Management. NVTBL internships will run from late May - early August. We may even use some interns who are local in early May. A large majority of the work involves working games on weeknights and weekends but there will be some light weekday office work as well. College students are preferred but we will consider high school seniors.
- Work roughly 3-5 hours per week in the NVTBL office in Chantilly on some weekdays
- Work roughly 2-3 weeknights per week to cover NVTBL games for NVTBL media
- Total hours are roughly 20 - 25 hrs per week (mid to late June thru early August)
- Assist in promotion of NVTBL/PSL players to college coaches thru e-mail.
- Shoot pre- and post-game video interviews with your smart phone and write post game articles to be published on the NVTBL website.
- Utilize our social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube).
- Assist in some light field work, when necessary (raking...)
- Pay range is $8 - $10 per hour
- Interest in Sports Media and Sports Management
- Comfortable interviewing coaches and players
- Strong Writing skills
- Base knowledge of the game of baseball (be able to score a game in a scorebook)
- Be responsible and on time to all events
- Experience in a scorekeeping app like Game Changer is a big plus
- Experience with Word and Excel (including spreadsheets)
- College age preferred but will consider seniors in HS
More info or to register for an NVTBL Internship:
Deadline to register is 4/15/18.